To maintain the high standard expected from our trainers and courses, we will ensure that trainers use the most current resources and materials available.
- All resources and equipment used on courses must be pre-approved; and where applicable, checked for accuracy and validity of the content
- Only resources listed on the course specification document may be used on that course.
- Any ratios detailed in the course specification document must be adhered to, i.e. Student : Manikin or Student : AED
- Electronic resources such as Power Point, and other learning resources may not be altered, resources must be delivered as intended and as approved.
- The use of any equipment must be in accordance with the manufactures current guidelines.
- All health and safety notices should be drawn to the attention of students and adhered to at all time.
- Infection prevention and control in relation manikins and other applicable equipment should always be followed during any course delivery.
- Trainers / Instructors will have a breadth and working knowledge of all resources used in the delivery of courses and any associated applicable guides or policies.